We teach tango that is:
- in a close embrace;
- to music from 1920-50’s Buenos Aires;
- danced socially;
In 2013 we completed a 6 month Tango Teacher Training Programme in Saarbrucken, Germany – the first one ever run by our teachers Detlef Engel & Melina Sedo.
Book & DVD
We are pleased to be part of Detlef & Melina’s book and DVD Caminar Abrazados
In brief it offers:
- Clear, incremental, detailed instruction on the Tango basics of movement, connection and embrace;
- Effective guidance on how to understand and dance to Tango music;
- Essential information about dancing Tango socially;
- Helpful practical exercises for solo, partner and group practice;
- An accompanying (2.5 hour) DVD.
Our teaching style and content is based on the techniques explained in the book and shown in the DVD and so is a perfect accompaniment to our classes – just as our classes are a perfect accompaniment to those who have the book!
Below is a trailer of the making of Caminar Abrazados featuring Detlef & Melina (of course!), us, and our friends from Slovenia, Alja & Saso.
The book and DVD can be bought on-line: