1st to 8th June 2019:
**August ’18 – 4 confirmed bookings have now come in** want to know more? Drop us a line.
We invite you to a week of relaxation, fun and sun in the beautiful retreat of Cortijo Romero, in the Alpujarras mountains in Andalucia, southern Spain.
Enjoy the peace, the views, the delicious vegetarian food, Tai Chi, yoga, and of course a Taste of Tango.
By the end of the week you can expect to have:
- learnt/reviewed the fundamental techniques;
- explored body and mind awareness techniques to maximise your progress;
- enriched your experience by learning about tango’s history, music, and Spanish lyrics.
Tango strengthens skills such as body awareness, empathy, trust, patience, and connection with others. Tango is meditative and calming, absorbing and restorative. Tango stimulates, and creates new, neural pathways.
What a fun way to achieve all of this!
Additional optional activities:
- a choice of on-site massage treatments provided by local therapists;
- a day trip to Granada and the UNESCO Heritage Site of the Alhambra;
- a morning market in Orgiva;
- transport to and from Malaga airport.
Watch this YouTube clip to get a better idea of the magic of Cortijo Romero: right click on video clip
The Price: the full-board 7 nights and tango course £670 per person, with discounts for early booking (secured with £100 deposit).
Fuller details are on the Cortijo Romero website here
The price does not include flights nor transfers from/to the airport.
Picture Gallery: click on each image to enlarge
For more information you can contact us here