When Is It?
Saturday afternoons from 2pm to 6pm
- June: none but see Marlborough Midsummer Milonga
September 28th Saturday afternoon
November 30th Saturday afternoon
Where Is It?
Sutton Hall, Church Road, Stockcross, Newbury, RG20 8LN
What To Expect?
- A warm & friendly reception
- A comfortable & relaxed space
- 1920s – 1960s tango, milonga, & vals by DJ David
- A party atmosphere
- Refreshments & plentiful free car parking
For an early pre-milonga meal why not visit the local country pubs & for that all-essential post-milonga snack there is the 24hr Chieveley Services
Who Are We?
We are David Thomas and Marion Greenwood, social dancers of Argentine tango. We have been running monthly milongas since April 2010 and the Tango Journey Milonga began in March 2012. Our style of milongas is tango in close embrace to Argentine music from the 1920s to 1960s; we respect the social codes on and off the dance floor and we do our best to make sure that every milonga is a party and everyone has fun.